2016 Scholarship Ride - September 10, 2016 - Choose your trail
Saturate - a Fall Bible Conference for Youth - Run Simultaniously in four areas of the State
Simultaneously run in four areas of the state - Bowling Green, Canton, Northfield, and Portsmouth - www.oarbcsaturate.com - Goals: Keep it Close (Drive), Keep it Cheap (Price), Keep it Quick (5-8 pm), Provide a Meal, Provide a Shirt, and Provide a night of Excellent Preching, Worship, and Fellowship
1) Ministry Scholarship - for a Young Person Pursuing Ministry
Monies are raised by the Bike for Youth Scholarship Ride. The recipient is determined by the State Representative and the Council of 12, based on the application and two recommendations. All paperwork must be turned in to the State Rep by October 1. See requirements and address below.
How to Apply - 3 Letters Necessary:
1. Write a letter of application and include the following:
- your testimony of salvation
- why you feel the Lord might be calling you into ministry
- the college or Bible school you plan to attend for training
- picture of riders who rode from your church or on your behalf
or list of people who sponsored your bike ride, if applicable
2. Request two letters of recommendation - please check to be sure these are turned in:
- one from a pastor in your church,
- one from another adult who can affirm your gifts and sense your call to ministry.
Application and Recommendations should be sent directly to:
Dr. David Warren, 360 College Hill Dr., Cedarville, OH 45314
OR Email to: email@example.com
2) TFC Scholarships
TFC scholarships are part of our state and national Talents for Christ competition. Competitions are held each spring in a variety of categories. More information is available at the www.garbctfc.org
TFC scholarships are awarded by various colleges.
April -Talents for Christ - State Competition - First Baptist Church, Elyria -www.TFCOHIO.wordpress.com - If you have further questions about this competition, you may contact State Director, Pastor David Burman, Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org
National competition in June -- www.GARBCTFC.org